Day 24 - mustache boy

Back to WKids today and we had about 25 kids signed up for snowboard lessons.  Fourteen of them were level threes and Bel, Riely, and I had to split them up.  That split ended with Riely and I taking a class of six each ... one high level class and one low level class.  We had early lunch (11am) and didn't have time to make a run from the Roundhouse, so my class and I spent the morning on the Olympic Chair.

I took the low level class and most of them had a hard time turning down Olympic Run.  But after two runs, they were definite level threes.  I decided to take them up top after lunch.  We did two runs down Ego Bowl, working on our turns with different exercises.  By the end of the day, all six kids improved significantly!

Still no new snow and runs are getting hard packed (and crowded).  We are in desperate need of snow, if only to open more terrain.  Unfortunately, there is nothing significant in the forecast for the next week.

0 comments: