Day 18 - Ride Tribe to Ripper to Kids

I was scheduled for Ride Tribe and was assigned as a floater.  I didn't end up getting a class and decided to take a lap.  My plan was to make my way down to the CLC to grab myself some late morning grub.  My phone rang minutes from the Roundhouse and I was told Gunner needed another Instructor at the CLC so I ran down to take care of a Lil Ripper who showed up late.

There were a couple of kids who showed up late, including two never-evers (a brother and sister).  When I arrived at the CLC, Steve was teaching the siblings and the Ripper how to skate.  The little guy must have grown attached to Steve as he didn't want anything to do with me and wanted to go home when I took him away from Steve.  So I gave Steve the Ripper and took the two never-evers.  I was happy to get a class so I didn't mind.


0 comments: