Day 29 - only 75% of you know 100% of what to do

My Adventure Camp boys have finally reached level four status so I didn't have to deal with a split today.  We picked up a girl from Houston who has been riding with Nick for a couple of days.  It was an easy day for me as I only had three kids.

I had a full itinerary planned for the kids including moguls, jumps, and black diamonds.  Unfortunately Cooper fell and hit his head on our second run.  Patrol was called and they cleared him to carry on.  I felt a bit apprehensive about that as Coop said he had a headache and was acting very strange for Cooper.  He made it down to the CLC where I had him rest in the den.  We picked him up at lunch 45 minutes later and he seemed back to his old self.

In the afternoon, we were able to work on some level four skills.  We ended the afternoon a bit early as I wanted the boys to practice their jumps at the CLC because their jumping skills on hits were pretty ugly.

Conditions are getting worse instead of better.  It was warm today and I think it rained last night so the snow was very much like Spring today.

0 comments: