Day 15 - What was I thinking?

Thursday I asked Morgan to cover my shift because I didn't want to teach in the frigid temperatures.  Friday my Scheduler called and asked if I could work Saturday.... for some reason, I said yes.  When I woke up this morning to single digit temperatures, I couldn't help but ask myself: "What was I thinking?"

I was hoping I would get a low level class, or better yet, no class.  But when we were told 20 kids were signed up for snowboarding, I quickly traded my assigned level four class to a Lil Rippers class.  Ellen and I shared a class of eight.

We spent most of the day indoors, working with Burton's tools designed for Lil Rippers.  Ellen and I had the day completely organized and running smooth.  It helped that all of the kids were older (5-6years) and non of them were "muppets".  I was happy I came into work as the day was fun, the kids were cool, and I stayed fairly warm.  Win, win!!

0 comments: