Day 28 - crap flap

Merry Christmas!  Despite the lack of fresh snow overnight, Irish and I were up dark and early to enjoy a buffet breakfast at the Roundhouse.  We had just enough time to woof down a couple of plate-fulls of food before I had to get to work.  We ran down perfectly groomed corduroy from Whiskey Jack to Ptarmigan, to Olympic.  The snow was soft and not hard packed so that was nice.

I gave Irish a kiss goodbye and rounded up my class of level threes.  Nick and I decided to team teach since we had a total of ten kids.  I'm not sure why but we decided to take the Peak 2 Peak over to Blackcomb for the morning.  By the time it was said and done, we only ended up doing one run before we had to go in for lunch and in order to be on time, we had to download the Whistler Gondola.

After lunch I picked up a couple of girls that I taught on Sunday.  They were now level three and asked me if I could take them with my group for the afternoon.  Knowing we only had time for one run before ice cream apré, I agreed to take the girls with my class.  This left me with a pretty big split but I made the most of it by making Cooper and Marven ride switch.  They both did great with it by the way.      We finished the day with vanilla ice cream and it even snowed.  It was a very merry Christmas!

0 comments: