Day 22 - I took your fun away

We had 17 Riders and 2 Rippers signed up for lessons on a warm Monday.  I was assigned Level two's but I ended up taking four Level one stars in order to help out Darren who had three Never-Evers.  Since I've been off for the last four days, I definitely wanted to get a class and work.

Snow at the CLC was exactly like Spring ... soft and slushy (grainy).  It was difficult teaching conditions for sure.  The wind was also blowing down there, which is very unusual.  I heard the winds were gusting up to 75kph up top.

By the end of the day, all my kids had reached level two and they were kind of turning.  We set up different fun things to do in each of the lanes in our practice area.  One was an obstacle course, one was  a limbo bar, and one was a jump.  Funny, all four kids enjoyed doing something different and they all said they had a blast.

0 comments: